With the What If? Tool, you can:
- Modify your 2018 Accountability Rating data to see real-time updates to your overall district rating and Domains 1-3 ratings
- Adjust your economically disadvantaged rate to see changes in your Domain 2 relative performance rating
- Make subject-specific adjustments to Domain 1 STAAR Performance targets to see overall outcomes in Domains 1 and 2
All aspects of the What If? Tool reflect the formulas and scaling tables released by TEA in the 2018 Accountability Manual, and all adjustments made in the sheet automatically modify the ratings according the values used by TEA to determine the 2018 Accountability Ratings.
NOTE: Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery of your purchase. Delivery will come in the form of a link emailed to the email account used during the purchasing process. The link will be to a Google Drive folder assigned specifically to the purchasing district that will contain your customized What If? Tool.
What If? Forecast Tool (DISTRICT)
- What If? Forecast Accountability Tool customized with purchasing district's 2018 accountability data
- Unrestricted download access to What If? Tool for the duration of the 2018-2019 school year
- Free updates for the duration of the 2018-2019 school year as new features are added and layout is improved
- $100 discount on 2019-2020 What If? Tool (available August 2019)
- Priority distribution with purchase of 2019-2020 What If? Tool
- Discount on campus version of What If? Tool (available December 2018)